- 1 can (15 ounces) organic pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
Mix the coconut flour with baking powder. Set aside. Blend all the rest of the ingredients, and then mix with the coconut flour and baking powder mixture. Mix well. Grease an 8 x 12-inch rectangular pan with coconut oil. Pour the mixture into the pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Test to see if it is already done by inserting a clean toothpick in the middle. When the toothpick comes out clean or with no residue, the mixture is done.
Cool down. Cut into squares.