Korean BBQ Chicken Strips
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons organic fermented soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch slice fresh ginger, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken breasts and season with a little salt, pepper, and chili powder. Cook on each side for about 8 minutes or until cooked through.
Add in remaining ingredients and simmer over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
Serve chicken with cauliflower rice and steamed vegetables.
Courtney from Weir, Kansas, won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!