This banana bread is the perfect breakfast or snack!
Coconut, Creamy Oatmeal
Preparation Time: 15–20 minutes
- 2 1/2–3 cups rolled oats
- dash Himalayan Salt
- 1–2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate
- raw honey, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut chips
- coconut milk
- fresh or frozen mixed berries, for topping
Boil water in a small pot. Add a dash of salt.
Add in the oats. Stir.
When the oats are almost cooked through, add the Coconut Cream Concentrate, raw honey, ground flax, chia seeds, and coconut chips.
When everything is well incorporated, turn off the stove.
Serve with fresh homemade coconut milk and top with more coconut chips and berries.
Myra from Lewiston, Maine, won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!
Don’t Matcha Me Blue Smoothie
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons vanilla or plain protein powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- honey to taste
- 1 pump vanilla syrup, optional
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender and serve.
Prepared by Moriah. Photo by Orissa. Submit your recipes and photos here for a chance to win $50!
Raspberry, Oat Bars
Preparation Time: approximately 15–20 minutes
- 3 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup freshly ground whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons organic lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons organic molasses
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup grass-fed butter, cold and in chunks
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon extract
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, flours, sugar, zest, molasses, and baking powder. Cut in the butter and coconut oil using a pastry blender or your fingers and mix until the dough comes together.
Gently press 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake for 10–13 minutes or until the edges just start to turn brown.
In a bowl, stir raspberry jam, vanilla extract, honey, and lemon extract until smooth. Spread this mixture over the baked crust, and then sprinkle the remaining oat mixture evenly over the jam mixture.
Bake for another 25–30 minutes or until the top has lightly browned and the filling is bubbly.
Let the bars cool completely before cutting.
Marijah from Columbia, Kentucky, won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here for a chance to win $50!