Simple Chicken Soup with Bok Choy
Preparation Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 2–3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 10 cups homemade beef or chicken bone broth
- 3 cups water
- 4–5 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil
- 1 head bok choy, chopped finely
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
Place chicken thighs in a large pot and cover with broth and water. Boil for 1/2 hour to 1 hour or until shredding easily. Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Marijah from Columbia, KY, won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!