Bone Broth and Collagen Protein Bars
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 4 tablespoons collagen powder
- 4 tablespoons bone broth protein powder
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch Himalayan Salt
Mix all the ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
Pour into a 9 x 12-inch glass pan and allow to set overnight in the refrigerator before cutting into bars and serving.
Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. They melt fast!
Orissa from Columbia, Kentucky, won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!